cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEDBACK

DID YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU START A COMPLAINT AGAINST A SELLER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          BUYERS GET RIPPED OFF AND YOU CAN'T LEAVE A FEEDBACK     DIRTY TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EBAY'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

FEEDBACK

Yes, I think "we people" are pretty hip to eBay's policies. You have left plenty of negative feedback for others. If you open a case and the matter is resolved and the transaction is cancelled, do you need to leave more? For the most part, I think most sellers (and buyers) are doing the best they can, and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

FEEDBACK

Not true..you can leave negative feeedback during a dispute, unless you lost the case.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

FEEDBACK

Unless this is a trs, then you have to wait a week to leave negative feedback.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 4
latest reply