Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

dishonest seller

Hi community,because the tools of eBay can not solve my problem I comment here. buy a supposedly original Transformers (Takara Tomy) to the seller , upon receiving the figure I realize that it is an imitation (KO). The seller describes in his sale as...

Not sure if this is the correct forum but I need help to ID vintage cast car.

Hello,I won this 1959 TOYOPET ashtray. I can't find anything on it but I did see a similar one listed on "WORTHPOINT" in worse condition than mine that was auctioned off. Unfortunately, they will not tell me the selling price unless I pay them. IF I ...

looking for chicken joe plush

chicken joe made by nanco in new or like new condition. he shows up for 25 bucks or less with shipping included. i keep missing him. leave me a message if you have one thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Barbie Prices Dropping

Has anyone else observed a trend for vintage Barbie prices dropping? Dolls such as short flip Francie would always garner $150, a Black Malibu Christie was a sure $100--now unless a Ponytail 1-4, Color Magic, American Girl or mint Mod TNT--it's hard ...

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO CLEAN VINTAGE BIG EYE STOCKINETTE DOLLS?

Big eye stockinette dolls, often called pose dolls, by Artmark, Bradley, or Dakin, to name a few, were very popular during the 60's. You can buy them on Ebay. But could you share any info on how to clean these dolls? I know not to get the faces wet, ...

Resolved! Can anyone identify this large dinosaur?

I was jsut wondering if anyone can identify what company produced this dinosaur toy or when it was made? It is almost 36 in. long and not marked with any company name. Thanks,Steve

IMG_2974.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seeking info on this G I Joe Doll

Hi, I have spent hours trying to find info on this GI Joe figure. (name, date,etc) and have not found any like him so I am thinking I may have a fake one. He is 11 inches tall, has molded blond hair, blue eyes, jointed fingers and the muscular movabl...

body2.jpg blue eyes.jpg mark.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Italy buyer scam my goods and money

Please careful below Italy buyer. This buyer purchased my item on 19 Jan 2018.Bandai Tamashii Nations One Piece Figuarts Zero Cavendish Action Figure I sent item via Hong Kong Post. Tracking number is valid. Delivered on 24 March 2018. Unfortunately,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hello, can anyone please help me identify these toy cars?

Can anyone help me identify what kind of cars these two are or what company made them? Neither car is marked with any compnay name. The large car measures about 5 1/2 in. long and the smaller car measures about 3 in. long and is a tin friction car. T...

IMG_2901.JPG IMG_2900.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors