cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dishonest seller

Hi community,

because the tools of eBay can not solve my problem I comment here.
buy a supposedly original Transformers (Takara Tomy) to the seller , upon receiving the figure I realize that it is an imitation (KO). The seller describes in his sale as original and that he had lost the original packaging and instructions, which turned out to be false, because this copy is sold in China without the packaging or manual, the figure arrives only in a bag.
I asked the seller to return part of the money paid, as it was not original and its value goes down a lot. Unfortunately with the eBay tools you can not do much, also the seller does not accept returns. The seller does not answer the messages and I do not know how to report it to eBay so they can take action.
the only thing I could do is give him a bad rating.
Very bad that there are dishonest sellers because it makes lose the trust in the other sellers.
so be very careful.

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

dishonest seller

When you receive an item that's not as described, as has happened to you, you need to open an item not as described case in the Resolution Center.  Ebay gives you 30 days to do this.  And his "no returns" policy has no standing when a buyer receives something that is not as described.  

If you will please read the eBay Money Back Guarantee, you will see that eBay does indeed offer you the tools to solve your problem.  Unfortunately, eBay cannot force you to read that information.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

dishonest seller

OP, as a buyer, you need to know how Buyer Protection works on the site you buy on.  This is for your protection.

Almost every listing has the Ebay MBG, money back guarantee logo, prominently displayed.  Right under it, it says, Get the item you ordered, or your money back.

Included original purchase price and original shipping.

You have 30 days to open a case and if a return is required, the seller pays for the return shipping.

Ebay provides the tools but they can't make you use them, or even know about them.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply