cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Specific Size Bug - Filled out correctly but keep getting

This happened in the last hour. I was updating my listing's SKU with no issues until I started getting the error message that "The item specific Size is missing. Add Size to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again." 

I tried to update an old listing with the new size but I still get the error message. I've also tried creating a new listing and after filling all the required items I still get the same error message. 

Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Getting the same message. Tried everything you did as well. I hope this gets fixed quick I have lots of items to list. 

Message 2 of 65
latest reply

Same issue here, existing listings with Size as a variation attribute are throwing "The item specific Size is missing" errors and cannot be revised via API.
Message 3 of 65
latest reply

I am also having the same issue. I am currently messaging with eBay support via Facebook messenger. I provided a link to this thread to let them know there are several of us. If I get resolution, I will circle back.
Message 4 of 65
latest reply

Here is the response ... 

" I review the drafts and got the same error message so I'll need to escalate this and If this is a site issue, I'll reach out to our Tech Team so I'll need you to bear with me until I get more information. It usually takes a few days to hear a response from our team but as soon as I have a repliy I'll reach out to you immediately. Do you have any pictures or screenshots so I can add to my report? This is not necessary but it will help tyo have them. Let me know if you have one or I'll escalate immedfiately if you don't." 

I shared screen shots...Now I guess we wait. 

Message 5 of 65
latest reply

me too, have tried everything.

also the same on my husbands account

Message 6 of 65
latest reply

I'm not sure if it's effecting site wide or just a couple handfuls of "LUCKY" ebayers.  I as well have the error message.  For myself, it seems to be effecting already listed items (in clothing categories) as well as items that I'm trying to list.

The information in these fields, size and color, has completely vanished on ALL pre-existing "clothing" listings.

I hope it gets resolved soon.

Message 7 of 65
latest reply

As of 8 am ET 10/15 I am also getting error messages when trying to create listings specifically in dress category. Will not accept size even from Ebay suggested sizing. Can not create listing...come on Ebay let's get this fixed NOW!
Message 8 of 65
latest reply

I am getting this error for the item specific colour today

Message 9 of 65
latest reply

I rang them with the same issue. Size filled in but unable to list. They basically said they are working on it but could be 24 hours. I am well peed off with them.

Message 10 of 65
latest reply

I have the same issue no listings unable to revise etc. Ebay said they are working on it but could be 24 hours or more. I am so peed off and no compensation for loss of sales.
Message 11 of 65
latest reply

Also finding out that ALL sizes specifics have fallen off my listings in the women's clothing category. I now have to go in and add the specific size to each item I have listed even though it was in there when originally created.
Message 12 of 65
latest reply

Yes understand category changes, BUT all of the sizing specifics that were originally in the listing have fallen off, even when the category was not effected. Should NOT have happened.
Message 14 of 65
latest reply

As of 10/15/19 6:40 am I am getting the same error. The size is listed correctly and it keeps telling me to add a specific size...I can't list anything at this point.

Message 15 of 65
latest reply