cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Specific Size Bug - Filled out correctly but keep getting

This happened in the last hour. I was updating my listing's SKU with no issues until I started getting the error message that "The item specific Size is missing. Add Size to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again." 

I tried to update an old listing with the new size but I still get the error message. I've also tried creating a new listing and after filling all the required items I still get the same error message. 

Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Some categories seem to show it and others do not:

Message 61 of 65
latest reply

Hi everyone! Please take a moment to read our Announcement about this issue. It provides the most recent updates and steps for sellers to proceed with listing items. Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 62 of 65
latest reply

Size options are still very glitchy. Sometimes you only get a choice of one size, most times none and occasionally a complete size menu shows. I spent hours individually updating all 1127 items of mine! Why?!? My sales have come to a grinding halt these last 48 hrs of chaos; as has my energy level after mind numbing edits! As a small seller reading your posts makes me angry. The buyer, the buyer, the buyer. Yeah, we get it’s all about the buyer already! **bleep**. As a top rated seller, I’m willing to go the distance most days but again, why? I use promoted, have free returns, ship same day, run sales, have always used specifics and wow do we sellers put up with a whole bunch of (insert fav 4 letter word here) from those “buyers” you love so much. And the thanks we get? Bigger bills and a never ending circus of glitches and hearing more about what you’re doing for the “buyer”. Life isn’t perfect. We get that. But c’mon already, this is getting ridiculous. You work hard and get paid for your time. Sellers deserve the same. We shouldn’t have to continue paying out of our pocket for your mistakes.
Message 63 of 65
latest reply

Can I make a suggestion to anyone working in tech department or whoever is responsible for rolling out massive changes ...pretend you’re a seller, or in this case a buyer as well, and actually TEST the thing before you launch it!

Size specific is MISSING when making a new listing today...so you get the error, when clicking to get rid of the notification, Size specific magically appears

Message 64 of 65
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone! Join us here at 3 pm PT today where we will be joined by Ron from the Structured Data team to give us an update on the ongoing Seller Hub and Item Specifics issue. Ron will let us know the current status as well as address your questions. Please know that because this is a developing situation we may not have exact answers but it’s important we get your input and update you with all necessary information.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 65 of 65
latest reply