cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay standard envelope label printers

hello everyone,

i have just a general question question about label printers for ebay standard envelopes ONLY and was wondering if the community can help me out.

i currently own a brother p-touch ql-500 and while this has gotten the job done for a very long time, i am wasting nearly 3" of paper on every label, and the printing on the label is very small.  i still haven't figured out the way to get this bigger.  the best part of this printer is i do not need to type in addresses.  they are made automatically.

anyway, my question is, does anyone do a lot of sales using the ebay standard envelope option, and if so, what printer do you use?  the standard envelope option seems to be primarily for those who sell sportscard collectibles.  i'm also using this for stamps and coins, but primarily cards.  i'm trying to find a printer that is less wasteful than mine, and automatically grabs the addresses in a somewhat bigger font than the one i am currently using.

any assistance is sincerely appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You may no get a lot of input here . I would check blowouts forum

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i have used these forums so infrequently, i wouldn't know how to even access that one...someone in the general discussion group had to send me a link even to get here...regardless, from the few responses i have gotten, while a the standard envelope is a good idea, ebay did not account or factor in the label making aspect of this and i'm kind of stuck until they do...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I use the Brother QL-800 and have the same problem, the print is very small. Although I haven't had any issues with the 50 or so shipments made with the standard envelope, I would like larger fonts as well. If I find anything out, I'll report back.

"'Tis beter to ship, than to receive."
Message 4 of 4
latest reply