cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Relist

Has Ebay done away with the auto relist option for sports card Every time I go to relist it tells me there is no option for that

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Auto Relist

If you're talking about the 8 free auction relists, I believe they did take that option away.

Although it never was available to everybody. (Not that I was bitter about it or anything)

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Auto Relist

not sure if we're talking about the same thing but if a buyer doesn't pay after four days and an order gets auto canceled, i swear it used to auto relist the item but now i'm stuck manually having to relist all cancellations. i assume there is a setting i need to toggle...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Auto Relist

It seems like everything to do with ebay is getting more and more complicated 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Auto Relist

Used to be able to auto relist cards with no fees up to 8 times now they  took it away It makes it more expensive when you have 1400 listings and you want to list more I may need to find another auction sight soon to list

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Auto Relist

Taking away the auto-relist option was the last straw for me. There are PLENTY of other venues to sell out there. Ebay has pretty much forced me to look elsewhere to sell and that's what I've been doing. 

This business decision makes absolutely no sense. The more I sell, the more they make. I won't make anything if I keep paying listing fees. They make enough from me at the end of the sold auctions. They have made it more difficult for sellers over the years. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply