Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Final Value Fees

Okay for starters I'm still green to all the selling sports cards, and just realized something this morning. It states in the help category for final sellers fees for sports cards is 5% + 30 cents. I noticed on my listings I've been charged 14% perce...

Looking for a scanner for sports cards that is fast and has high resolution, yet economical

I don't have thousands, but a few hundred cards that I would like to put up on ebay for sale in the coming months, and with the All in One scanner that I currently have, even maybe 25 ebay listings takes me several hours to scan and list properly. Th...

eBay Postage

I have purchased sports cards from numerous sellers on eBay, and many have come in an envelope inside a top loader wrapped in bubble wrap, paper, or card stock. I started selling cards on eBay about 4 months ago and have used eBay postage with no pro...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have trouble remembering to upload tracking information and the like because of my brain injuries

I’m %100 disabled through the va and always seem to be penalized for something that I forgot to do or something like that is there any one who has had similar issues with this and how have you stayed ahead of everyone of eBay’s policies

Sports card collectors

Looking for other sports card collectors to network with. I run a small business that I would like to expand. I’ve been collecting football and baseball cards since 1986. Love the hobby! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ebay standard envelope label printers

hello everyone, i have just a general question question about label printers for ebay standard envelopes ONLY and was wondering if the community can help me out. i currently own a brother p-touch ql-500 and while this has gotten the job done for a ve...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors