Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! refund

I returned a golf bag and seller offered me a partial refund. I declined the offer, but now that I understand there is a $25 restocking fee , I agreed with seeeler to accept the offer. They now tell me the can only offer it once and now I must contac...

Worst experience with a seller ive ever seen in my life. Plz help me. LF kayak w/ pedal drive

So for a while now my dream has been to buy a pedal kayak. I love fishing and I have been doing so off and on since i was a weeeee lad. (na im from tx lol). See, down here we tend to or fixxin ta be there (lingo example lol). Ok all of that was just ...

What Makes an Autograph Authentic?

I have a new, unused Cal Ripken Jr. autographed jersey. The signature was authenticated by Mr. Ripken's own collectible business called Ironclad Authentics, which appears to be no longer in business. The jersey has a sticker on it as shown in the att...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

purchasing goods from ebay

I recently had the pleasure of shopping for sports goods on eBay, and I must say, it was a truly outstanding experience. As a sports enthusiast, I frequently scour the internet for the best deals and widest selections, and eBay did not disappoint.her...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors