cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using ebay Global Shipping but its blocking a ton of locations and I don't have any exclusions!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a few auctions and a few buyers were messaging me that they were not allowed to bid up as their locations were being blocked. I have it set to ship anywhere global shipping allows but eBay keeps changing to exclusions no matter how many times I try to fix it. They said no one else reported this problem. They also cannot bid on any other items. In the pics you can see all the exclusions that Ebay did and the other pics shows it again after unclicking locations and saving, ebay unclicked all locations global.jpgebay blocking all global shipping.jpgbut it just reverts back to being all checked off again no matter what I do!

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Using ebay Global Shipping but its blocking a ton of locations and I don't have any exclusions!

All of your listings currently show that you ship using the gsp.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Re: Using ebay Global Shipping but its blocking a ton of locations and I don't have any exclusions!

Yes it was showing that to anyone who looked at the listing and looked at the shipping info... BUT on the inside if you went to revise, it was blocking a ton of countries. So these people were not allowed to bid. I tired to undo what Ebay checked off but it would still keep them from bidding. I wouldn't of know anything was wrong on the outside if it weren't for them messaging me. Again thanks to all who replied.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

What are the locations of the people who contacted you?

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

mine will not let a buyer pay that is in canada..ebay is telling me to cancel order and relist for them to buy again and that should work..im about to try it

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I am still having same problems but my daughter tried something and it seems to be working but has to be done about every time you list or relist ..Under your name top left go to account settings. Go to shipping preferences, then down to where it says Exclude shipping locations. Click on edit and click on,

Also apply to current listings. This also should of been checked if using global shipping..
Override my shipping exclusions for Global Shipping Program eligible items.
Message 20 of 20
latest reply