cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using ebay Global Shipping but its blocking a ton of locations and I don't have any exclusions!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a few auctions and a few buyers were messaging me that they were not allowed to bid up as their locations were being blocked. I have it set to ship anywhere global shipping allows but eBay keeps changing to exclusions no matter how many times I try to fix it. They said no one else reported this problem. They also cannot bid on any other items. In the pics you can see all the exclusions that Ebay did and the other pics shows it again after unclicking locations and saving, ebay unclicked all locations global.jpgebay blocking all global shipping.jpgbut it just reverts back to being all checked off again no matter what I do!

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Using ebay Global Shipping but its blocking a ton of locations and I don't have any exclusions!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay well thanks thou for the help, I did try updating by bulk and its doesnt fix anything.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 13 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

GSP only ships certain places. GSP choses those places they will ship.

IF you use GSP you can only ship where they ship.

IF you want to ship to other places you cant use GSP.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

What items are you trying to get to apply?  Many countries have item value caps and many others heavily restrict what you can sell there.

There are so many glitches as well right now. 

Sorry this is happening to you.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I know that as I said I am NOT blocking any locations that are included in global shipping. They even freaken blocked North America!

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its an ebay glitch, they admitted its on their side, that apparently others arent having right now?? I know all about the rules etc and this is not my first rodeo. I am just wondering who else is having these problems.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

I checked a few of your listings and those show you ship directly to all kinds of countries.

I think what's happening is you are trying to set up where you'll ship in the wrong spot.

I think if you do a bulk edit of your listings and opt-in to Global Shipping, it should stick.

I hope that makes sense! 🙂

Organizer: eBay Meetup Group: S.E. Michigan Online Sellers, Resellers and Thrifters eBay Etc
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes I know that as I said I am NOT blocking any locations that are included in global shipping. They even freaken blocked North America!

Then it is likely a current glitch.  Have you checked the technical board/seller tools to see if any info?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Google the country the prospective buyers are from with the words 'USPS restricitions'.  Lots of countries don't let used commerial goods in and many only allow sellers with specific licenses.  Could just be a glitch too...

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am set up for Global shipping and have been for quite some time. I will go do the bulk edit and see what shows. I do not ship directly out of the country but again will try what you said since ebay is no help.

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Its an ebay glitch, they admitted its on their side, that apparently others arent having right now?? I know all about the rules etc and this is not my first rodeo. I am just wondering who else is having these problems.

No one on this board is indicating they are having this issue. 

Every poster here is a volunteer.  This is the Selling board.  Your issue is better suited to Seller Tools.  Perhaps you will get better responses there.

And perhaps you should not take your frustration out on volunteer posters, regardless of how many "rodeoes" you have been to. 

Most of us here have posting IDs, are seasoned Sellers and our goal is to work to assist. 

Good luck.

Posting ID Only.......
Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Word of advise if I may

@Anonymous 

If Global Shipping is not delivering to the addresses desired, you do not want to ship it there. Unless you want to lose money and merchandise!?  

Don't run the risk, it's not worthy of your time . Any shipping other than Global Shipping Program to foreign countries will end up with unfavorable results 

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you check it for me, thanks!

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay well thanks thou for the help, I did try updating by bulk and its doesnt fix anything.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Problem has been going on for longer than you think.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

There has been lots of complaints this...I do not think it is tied to GSP.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q...

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 15 of 20
latest reply