cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS In Transit Delayed

Hello eBay Community,

I have ordered something on eBay that was supposed to be delivered February 7th and has not arrived yet. The package was delayed due to weather, but now the weather is nice and there is nothing to keep it from being delayed. Anyways, the tracking has been the same since February 8th, saying "In Transit, Delayed". The seller has contacted USPS and they are not helping.  The seller has opened a search case and USPS are supposedly working on it, but this has gone on for about 10 now and they have yet to update the seller with any new information. What could or should be done in this situation?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: USPS In Transit Delayed

USPS is the problem.. I live in Michigan and im having problems with several of my USPS shipments mainly going to Florida, Texas and California. For the Last 2-1/2 weeks approximately 25% are late. I have tried several times to contact the USPS. I filed missing package requests. Sent emails to customer service and supervisors. I have had a few people tell me that due to weather and flooding they are 10+ days backloged! I still have no resolution for how to get my packages shipped to my customers. I have contacted EBay customer service and dont get help with this issue. Its not good for buyers or sellers! 

Message 16 of 16
latest reply