1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Shipping

Depends on what it is and the size.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

In almost all cases, the best option is Priority Mail.  If the package is over 1 cubic foot (1728cubic inches) and is going to Zones 5 - 9, then Parcel Select Ground or Retail Ground would be cheaper.

Some items might be eligible for Media Mail, which is much cheaper that those services, but also much slower.   Here's a handy reference chart that USPS put together for staff:

https://liteblue.usps.gov/news/link/2013/04apr/Media-Mail-Guidelines.htm

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Could you please elaborate with some more details concerning your question.  I'm not sure how to answer without stating something you already know, since you appear to be a seasoned seller.

I see most of your items state expedited shipping which usually requires Priority mail.  One of the most recent items was for a 2.2 pound product, so you might possibly use an "A" priority box at the 2 pound rate it it fits.    If your items are less than a pound I would offer 1st class.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thank you

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

THX

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yes, the Regional A boxes would be the most economical choice for packages over 2 pounds.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Depends on what it is, how big, how breakable.  I don't know what you're selling.  Some things can go by media mail, some things in priority flat rate small boxes, or flat rate envelopes (standard or legal).  Those are all less expensive than regular priority.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply