cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

Ebay is killing the small business owners on here. I am disabled military and this supplements my income. First you take away my right to say how my items can be returned. Then, you take away my right to charge a restocking fee. Then finally, you force me to offer free returns in order for me to get my well earned Top Rated Seller. Now I say the word force because if I make the choice to offer No Returns I go to the bottom of the barrel that I am already cross to as it is. I will not be rotated or "Best Match" as it is termed. For some sellers this effects them very little, but for a 200 item store that works as hard to keep my good standing with ebay this new "Policy" is killing me and others. I have NO control over my store other than to close it and that is not what I want, but is anyone listening????? Maybe do these policies to the upper level sellers that can take this kind of hit. When I sell something the money is gone. I don't have resources for "Remorse Purchases"!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Returns

I am contemplating doing that as well. Just haven't decided yet. So angry with how they are working things.
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

thank you for that info. I honestly thought my items would be rotated better being TRS not just showing up on Best Match. Shoot I never use Best Match LOL. Great points thank you.
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Thank you so much. Glad to hear another perspective .
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Thats what it will take is for it to hit there pocketbook or nothing will change. Thanks for your response.
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Ditto
Message 20 of 20
latest reply