cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY PURCHASE HISTORY IS NOT DISPLAYING THE ITEMS THAT I BOUGHT LAST YEAR

I ORDERED FOR 3 ITEMS SINCE LAST YEAR AUGUST, UP TILL TODAY, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM, I CHECKED MY POST OFFICE, THEY SAID I DO NOT HAVE ANY ITEM FOR PICK UP, AND THE ITEMS ARE NOT EVEN SHOWING ON MY PURCHASE HISTORY AGAIN. ARE YOU SCAM? I OPENED DISPUTE, I WAS TOLD TO CLOSED IT THAT THEY WILL SEND MY ITEMS, YET NOTHING.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

PLEASE I NEED HELP, I NEED REPLY
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Two things:

1. By default, your purchase history only shows the last 60 days of purchases.  But, there is a drop down option near the top of your orders that allows you to see all your purchases from whatever year you wish.
  2. Given the long delay, I will assume that your purchases are international and from a dishonest seller.  It is common for these sellers to give you advise that ends up harming you ... for example, you should NOT close the case because (a) they probably never shipped the item to you, and (b) closing the case gives you no power with eBay to force a refund through eBay.

If you did not follow their advice, and the case is still open, then escalate the case after 3 days to get a refund.

If you did follow their advice, then go over to PayPal and open up an Item Not Received case with PayPal ... you will need to wait 20 more days, but at the end of 20 days you can escalate the claim to get a refund.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@stellyboung1 wrote:
PLEASE I NEED HELP, I NEED REPLY

You wait 6 months to inquire about your problem and can't give responders more than a few minutes to try to help you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply