cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get an item and now it's not in my Resolution Center

In November 2017 I bought an item from China. It was a LED light with  motion sensor you put above your door lock so you can see the lock at night. I tried to find it in my bought items and it just disappeared. When I tried to file a complaint with Ebay, Ebay wants me to choose an item from the resolution center but it's not there either.

What do I do now?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

From now on I have to print every purchase I make so I get the item id, and the seller name. Using Nimbus add-in for Firefox works great to capture a whole page (many purchases) at a time.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

It should be in your purchase history.  I can see items in purchase history from 2 years ago.  Not sure if I can complain about them but they are there.  You CAN at least contact the seller.  Of course, if they're in China, they probably won't care.  Best of luck.  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

What was the last estimated delivery date? Ebay only gives you 30 days past that date to open a case.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

You should be able to see your purchase history for the past year in Seller Hub by using the drop box to change the date range.  

Did you check your Paypal account?

If you paid with Paypal the complete record will be there.  

Best wishes,

BJ

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

wrote:

You should be able to see your purchase history for the past year in Seller Hub by using the drop box to change the date range.  

Did you check your Paypal account?

If you paid with Paypal the complete record will be there.  

Best wishes,

BJ

Why would purchases be shown in seller hub? Buyers don’t use seller hub. Isn’t seller hub for the seller? 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

File a complaint with the credit card company.

Ebay's guaranteed delivery is a fraud.

I bought an item on Ebay, and it was delivered to the wrong address (different person in a different city two hours from where I live signed for it).

I opened an item not recieved dispute.  The seller told me he was working with the carrier and to be patient.  I tried to contact Ebay but couldn't.  The computer generated message says you have to work with the seller for so long before you can contact Ebay.

Before the time period ended, Ebay decided the case in the seller's favor saying the item was "delivered."

I still can't contact Ebay because the case is closed.  I tried to leave feedback but Ebay deleted it.

I paid for the item and received nothing, I complained and Ebay refused to listen, all under its "guaranteed delivery" program. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

File as item not received in Paypal..........seller will have to refund or show that item was delivered.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply