cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Can't Buy Shipping Labels as of Yesterday

I Can't Buy Shipping Labels as of Yesterday.  I have orders to get out but for some reason when I click purchase label it doesn't take me to the next step of printing a label.  Don't know what happened.  I have never had this problem before, ever.  I thought it might be a glitch over the weekend but still not allowing me to purchase labels.  Any thoughts??

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: I Can't Buy Shipping Labels as of Yesterday

I bought and printed a few labels last night for shipping USPS and no problems

I guess first would be to log off eBay, clear browsing data (cache) close browser and try again

Try a different browser?

Is this a macOS or Windows? 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I have windows.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

When I used to buy my labels through eBay I hit this problem on occasion. I was never sure what caused it but suspected it may have been the interface between eBay and USPS. It generally cleared up after a period of time. If you can bring up the order details the buyers address/shipping information should be in those details. You can always use another shipping service like Pirate Ship which has about the same or better discounted rates than eBay. 

If you purchase you labels on a cash back credit card you also get money back from those transactions as long as you pay the card off at the end of the month before interest is incurred. I have not purchased labels on eBay for a LONG time. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I echo.......try a different browser........be sure it/they are updated.........check manually, even if they update automatically......  Try close down windows and do a restart.....

If none of that works, post back.......

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@momboisom8769 

There are other shipping options that eBay acknowledges if you're having issues.  I use Pirateship.com and so far they've done a good job and no complaints.  Check it out. 

Happy Selling

Message 6 of 6
latest reply