cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay items arriving in Amazon packages???

I get that many sellers here sell on eBay and Amazon, but as a seller and and buyer it really irks me when I order something on eBay and get it in an Amazon package.  It confuses me as I am expecting an eBay package, not Amazon. As a seller is irritates me as Amazon already has the market cornered and eBay needs all the help with advertising we can get.  Does anyone else have an issue with this?

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

I also reuse amazon boxes...I ship many items that fit nicely into some of their boxes and not in a priority box...sometimes it may be an amazon box that was reused twice before it got to me...and then going on it 3rd trip across the country...lol...boxes are not cheap, especially the larger ones...it kills me if I have to go out to a store and buy a $6 or $8 box to ship a part.
Message 31 of 33
latest reply

Such a first world problem, that some people get into a kerfuffle over the box their item arrives in, when there are dozens of posts about INR and SNAD. It's just a box, people. What next, a post complaining about the color of the packing peanuts inside?

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

This thread is not about the box. It's about where the package is shipped from.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 33 of 33
latest reply