cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Standard Shipping Suddenly Unavailable. Is anyone else having issues?

All of a sudden I'm not able to select the "Ebay Standard Shipping" option for coins and collectibles even though I'm in the right category/price range/shipping weight/size, etc.  This has never been an issue before.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue at the moment?  Just wondering if it's a site issue or something else.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Ebay Standard Shipping Suddenly Unavailable. Is anyone else having issues?

Looks like mine is up again as of 9:45 am (Central time), Tuesday, Sept. 6th.  Hopefully it stays that way.

Message 31 of 40
latest reply

eBay switched to new listing software circa 23 Sep 2022 or a little bit earlier.  Consequently, the new software lost the standard envelope capability.  I made many calls (and chats) to eBay.  They have acknowledge the existence of the problem and state the their technical support staff is working on the problem.  Correcting the problem does not appear to be  in the immediate future.

Message 32 of 40
latest reply

If using a template you have to go edit your template and add the standard envelope option. 

Message 33 of 40
latest reply

I have. Was using it almost all day. Now it is not on the menu.

Message 34 of 40
latest reply

I am having the same issue today . 

Message 35 of 40
latest reply

No standard shipping for trading cards under 3oz. Hope it get fixed soon

Message 36 of 40
latest reply

I am having same problem it hasn't been there for a week I can not list until it comes back

Message 37 of 40
latest reply

The standard shipping has been down for a week I can not list items until ita back because I'm not gonna charge a buyer $4 shipping for one coin please fix I want to list again

Message 38 of 40
latest reply

Better to start a new thread than bump an old one @babygirl82 as info in the old thread is usually outdated.

eBay made an unannounced change recently related to setting up listings with certain types of packaging. When package dimensions entered exceed eBay's programmed dimensions, eBay will not show you those shipping options when setting up your listing.

To access these services, enter the following package dimensions:

USPS Flat Rate Envelopes: 12x9x1
USPS Small Flat Rate Box: 8x5x1
USPS Med Flat Rate Box: 14x12x3 or 11x8x6
USPS Large Flat Rate Box: 12x12x6
eBay Standard Envelope: 11x6x1

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 39 of 40
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 40 of 40
latest reply