cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60 cent increase on USPS flat rate envelope and padded flat rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so my question is why did ebay seller USPS shipping discount drop to only 5%? the increase on the USPS padded flat rate and the flat rate envelope went up 60 cents!!!! these kinds of increases are freaking insane! flat rate medium box went up 40 cents. why is our discount only 5% now, it used to be more, this is more the problem than the USPS increase. what is going on ebay?!?!? your negotiating skills suck!

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Oh the joy of being a union employee in a governmental organization allowed to run in the red and raise prices year after year after year. Screw up the mail and still keep your job. Twice over the last year I've had a postal employee say the same thing to me. I took "Return Receipts" from the forms slot and he said their for customers, umm err I am a customer. Then dropping mail in the box out front the carrier said those boxes were for the customer?????? Yes exactly we place postage on them and that umm err makes us the customer. Twice the point is raised on volume, businesses should drop mail in the box at the post office 8 miles away, businesses should ask for large quanities of Return Receipts from the clerk. Here is an idea shutup and empty the box, shut up and refill the slot. If they were private as they should be in my opinion and they ran in the red they would be.... wait for it....CLOSED, OUT OF BUSINESS.

Message 46 of 48
latest reply

I just shipped something to CA and my **bleep** discount when printing postage was a whopping $3.26. Still cost me $27 something to ship. NOT MUCH SAVINGS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 47 of 48
latest reply

we get a pick up at our house every single day. it took us a couple years to get the carriers to scan the packages BEFORE taking them from the garage. we are the biggest shipper on our route. we have had multiple discussions with the post master general. they claim to love our business and are here for us if needed. we have, and they have responded with swift meetings with the local carriers. so if you ever have problems, contact your local postmaster general. mine atleast seems to care...
Message 48 of 48
latest reply