cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS label discounts have to be top rated?

I am referring to this page: http://pages.ebay.com/usps/USPSsavings.html

The top grid says: "eBay Top Rated Sellers (eTRS) and Sellers Completing 300+ Avg. Monthly Transactions'"

does this mean you have to be top rated AND have 300+ average transactions? Or does it mean it applies to 2 different groups, top rated sellers (group 1) and sellers who have 300+ transactions (group 2)?

ebay support is telling me you have to be both top rated and 300 transactions. I read it as 2 different groups of people you can be one or the other for the discounts.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

from the page you linked: "including eBay Top Rated sellers as well as sellers who have an average of 300 packages per month" which means both TRS and non-TRS with 300+ per month.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

hmm the ebay rep just kept repeating "AND" "AND" "AND" to me that's on the page. Next time I will have to mention the "as well as"
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

wrote:

ebay support is telling me you have to be both top rated and 300 transactions. I read it as 2 different groups of people you can be one or the other for the discounts.

You mean the poorly trained, language-challenged eBay support from the Far East?  That same eBay support frequently doesn't understand English and gives misleading guidance ... sometimes even to the point that sellers end up with defects when they follow their guidance.

Your English interpretation is correct ... the eBay support is wrong (yet again).    There are two groups of sellers that qualify for commercial plus:  (a) TRS and (b) those with 300 or more average transactions per month.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

wrote:

wrote:

You mean the poorly trained, language-challenged eBay support from the Far East?  That same eBay support frequently doesn't understand English and gives misleading guidance ... sometimes even to the point that sellers end up with defects when they follow their guidance.

Your English interpretation is correct ... the eBay support is wrong (yet again).    There are two groups of sellers that qualify for commercial plus:  (a) TRS and (b) those with 300 or more average transactions per month.

he was actually in Utah but I didn't feel like getting into a fight with him, I think he just wanted me off the phone. I will try calling back again another day to try again.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Please don't waste your time (and customer support's).  You do not have to have 300 transactions in order to get the TRS rates.  Sellers who are not TRS, but who have 300 packages, can get the Commercial Plus rates too.

If both criteria were required, it wouldn't say, ""eBay Top Rated Sellers (eTRS) and Sellers Completing 300+ Avg. Monthly Transactions'". It would say, ""eBay Top Rated Sellers (eTRS) who complete 300+ Avg. Monthly Transactions'""

Message 6 of 6
latest reply