Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Credit for the return

I have been sending requests for credit of the sending unit I did return and till today 04/24/24 I have not received the credit. Please let me know when I’m going to receive it. I have not filled a return form because I don’t know how do it. Regards.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not getting full refund

ORDER NO 10-11-397-26528This is to inform you that I ordered the lap top totaling LKR 319,709/52 and was debited same from my account on 04/04/2024 but the seller cancelled the order after the payment and my account was credited a sum of LKR 319,709/...

Questions on a sketchy return

Im sure I don't have any other options but a full refund but, just for the sake of things, I can't help but to ask for other peoples thoughts/stories/suggestions. I've been selling on eBay for quite a while now and have extensive experience dealing w...

no refund nor ebay money back gurantee

Back in 2022, I bought a cellphone from a seller Wise One. I found the item to be defective and contacted Ebay and was sent a return prepaid slip. I return the item to Wise One, the seller. He got the item and wrote me that he found nothing wrong wit...

eBay doesn't honor their own policy!

Hi! Buyer returned a bunch of mailing envelopes instead of an iPhone 13 Pro and used a third party freight forwarder for initial order. Total scam! I filed a Police report (opened a return package with the Police Officer as a witness) and reported a ...

INAD return

I just got a return request on a book. Here is what the buyer claims: It is all Black and white . You did not specify. There was a color edition. I want the color edition. Thank you. A quote from my description: It contains b/w illustrations. Serious...

eBay refund is taking too long

Hi and hope you’re having a great day. Last Sunday, I made an accidental purchase of an iPhone which I don’t meant to buy it, and of course, I made the request for refund, which is taking way too long, and the bank company is already bombarding my ac...

IMG_0517.jpeg IMG_0518.jpeg

Resolved! Negative or Neutral feedback

Why doesn't Ebay remove bad reviews for any reason now..I mean you can give a Full refund and let them keep the item and they still will give you a negative why doesn't ebay take that off.They tell me itt goes to a off line team..I have read on goggl...

PSA - Questionable Authenticity - Jordan Signature

Hi, I need a resolution from eBay on what to do with regards to an item that has recently returned from PSA/DNA as being of Questionable Authenticity. It has been several months since I won the item in an eBay auction, but later when I sent it to PSA...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors