Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cheapest shipping

Was wondering- what is the cheapest shipping method(postage)for mailing a single disc(no instructions/Manuel) of a video game/music CD/DVD movie?

Confusion in USPS Shipping

As a first time seller, everything else seems to be straight forward except shipping methods. I am just trying to sell some of my trading cards , but having trouble in understanding the differences and advantages (& disadvantages) for each shipping m...

Your Excluded Shipping Locations Will Soon Be Managed By eBay

Received the following email today: "eBay International Shipping will soon manage your excluded shipping locations We're writing to let you know that starting June 6, your eBay International Shipping settings will be updated to automatically manage e...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS problems in zip codes 33166 33172, 33195, 33152

USPS in this zone is a disaster, if you are a seller avoid shipping by USPS on those zip codes, they have tons of misdeliveries, they have so many claims from customers, that they do not investigate anymore, they just deny them all. They just do not ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

• 136 replies
  • 34 helpful

Cheapest Shipping Option Not Showing On Listing

New seller here, This is my current shipping policy for all of my listings: I assume the lowest shipping rate will be shown to the customer when browsing, but it seems like that's not the case. This is what shows for one of my items: When I click int...

Resolved! PirateShip rates and eBay Policies

New seller here, I was curious about using PirateShip shipping so I made an account and connected it into my eBay. However, I have a couple questions that PS support couldn't answer fully. Scenario: Let's says someone buys an item and pays me $10 for...

UPS & FED EX RATES

Be very careful on UPS and FED EX rates mine just DOUBLED since last month on the same size and weight packages.shipped reno to east coast in april for 1/2 of todays rate from Reno to So Dakota.There IS no rational explanation..

eBay purchased shipping problem

I sold 2 items. I purchased priority shipping through eBay and dropped them off at the Post Office on May 2nd and they gave me a receipt. Then Saturday both packages showed up in MY mail box. They had a note attached saying I need to bring proof of p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors