Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bad Delivery Service

On Apr 19, 2024 I have placed an order and the Seller had delivered the item to Ebay Hub since Apr 26, 2024. Since then and till now May 17, 2024 the item is in Melrose Park, IL, US !!! Why holding the item? Is there a reason? Can someone from ebay s...

Seller charged for UPS shipping option but shipping USPS

Good Day. Not so good day for me.... I purchased some shrimp from a seller. I shopped around quite a lot to find one that had UPS shipping as these were live shrimp and the Post Office (USPS) does not deliver fast enough or deliver to my door. I paid...

Item arrived at hub, but still no update after 1 week

I would like to know if anyone knows how much is the average delay when it reaches this state, since it has been like this since April 3 and still not updated, the estimated date is between April 18 and May 1, should I worry or is it normal?

Resolved! FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

Fellow eBay sellers, Be aware of FedEx. I recently received numerous cost adjustments from them, totaling over $100. I believe they are intentionally doing this to take advantage of eBay sellers, or possibly other online sellers, to increase their pr...

FedEx Shipping Adjustements 02.jpg FedEx Shipping Adjustements.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 80 replies
  • 9 helpful

Fishy postal rule

To avoid any more late shipments on my dash board, I asked for my package to be scanned when I handed it to the lady at the post office. I was told they are not allowed to scan it until it's leaving the post office. That does not seem right but I don...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fedex overcharge on label AGAIN!!!

There was a two week period in April where sellers using Fedex effectively were getting cost adjustments that virtually doubled their shipping charges. Each time a corrected adjustment was made days later. Today I received another of these overcharge...

craigkevin_0-1715938520257.png

Aquiline Shipping Ongoing Fraud

I'm not the only one reporting on this. I see accounts going back to 2022 with the same issue concerning Israel sellers presenting as being in the US and never receiving the product ordered via Aquiline shipping. The '22 post said ebay was aware of t...

FED EX CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

WE ALL KNOW THAT FED EX IS PULLING A SCAM AND OVERCHARGING ON LABELS. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A FEW YEARS. EBAY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT EMAILS WENT AROUND AND THEY ARE AWARE ON A RECORDED CONVERSATION. THEY CHARGED ME AN OVERCHARGE OF $54 ON TOP OF SHIPPI...

Somebody please help if you know anything

i sold a pair of shoes and shipped them to the authentication place in moonachie new jersey. they arrived at there on september 25th and they still have not shipped the shoes to the buyer. the buyer has opened a claim that they havent received the sh...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

QR Code on bottom of label

There is a little QR code at the bottom of the label. I always cut it off when I tape the label to my package. It is using extra ink to print it and it never leaves the door. How can I stop it from printing on the package and wasting ink? It's obviou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors