cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase History Page is entirely broken (ebay.com/mye/myebay/v2/purchase)

Was told to repost the original thread I made, here.

My Problem:

The new V2 purchase history page is entirely broken. Everything shows as unpaid pretty much no matter what. Images are broken, the formatting is a nightmare, items are duplicated multiple times over. I have been hoping and waiting for someone to fix this, but it's been months now. 

FireShot Pro Webpage Screenshot #528 - 'My eBay - Purchase history' - www.ebay.com.png

All the items in the above image were paid several days ago.

FireShot Pro Webpage Screenshot #530 - 'My eBay - Purchase history' - www.ebay.com.png

In this second picture, the bottom 5 with broken images are the same items as the top 5. These items are duplicated again further down my page. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have seen two or three other posts about problems with transactions appearing in the wrong sections of the purchase history page lately, though the page appears to be loading correctly for me.

Do your transactions appear correct when viewed under Orders on the Summary page?

As far as formatting issues going on for months -- any difference if you view that page using a different browser? That should not affect the items appearing as unpaid, but if there is a cache issue that can cause formatting or display problems.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have the same problem, I posted a topic and then reposted in the technical issues section.

I have unpaids and awaiting payments in my purchase history and in orders, These show up multiple times.

All are paid, if I click order details it says as such. After 2 calls CSR said I was added to a ticket. I do not have much confidence it will get fixed soon.

2 of my "unpaids" are being delivered today.

I say eBay is now below standard

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am having the same issue. Items paypal shows as completed show as awaiting payment, lots of multiple posts of same item, seems completely random.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply