cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

titles, ranks, whatever you want to call them

Hey devon@ebay . When Sheila was here she was working on a plan to get rid of those titles next to our names. Is that still on the roadmap for Community?

For the record, I vote in favor of getting rid of them.

Edit: Just keep them where relevant - like eBay Staff, Khoros Moderator, maybe Community Mentor, etc.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Hey devon@ebay . When Sheila was here she was working on a plan to get rid of those titles next to our names. Is that still on the roadmap for Community?

For the record, I vote in favor of getting rid of them.

Edit: Just keep them where relevant - like eBay Staff, Khoros Moderator, maybe Community Mentor, etc.

Hey @wastingtime101! This is something that we as a Community team have recently talked about and we do not have an exact timeline for it but we are exploring some different options when it comes to Community Ranks!  

Devon,
eBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks devon@ebay and just an FYI - many new posters think those ranks are our usernames. It happens all the time. Here's a recent example:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/UPS-how-do-I-go-about-getting-a-refund-for-a-gross-overcharge...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply