cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labels?

Haven't had a lot of coffee.........this sidebar may have been on community page forever and hadn't registered:

But most of that stuff is old/doesn't pertain anymore.......i.e.

dhbookds_0-1688642214727.png

Pretty value real estate that could be put to better use? 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Labels?

It's new as of about two weeks ago and it's appearing on every board. Meant to ask devon@ebay about it when I first saw it, but didn't get the chance.

2017 Seller Update is the first tag on the Selling board and the tags on most of the boards lead to old content. Don't know why that Tag pane was added, or if it was done in error.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Labels?

@wastingtime101 wrote:

It's new as of about two weeks ago and it's appearing on every board. Meant to ask devon@ebay about it when I first saw it, but didn't get the chance.

2017 Seller Update is the first tag on the Selling board and the tags on most of the boards lead to old content. Don't know why that Tag pane was added, or if it was done in error.

Hey @wastingtime101! We are currently making some updates to Community and this is something that has came through with an update we have done recently. We are in the process of have this removed in our next update we have planned. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Labels?

@wastingtime101    glad to see you got an answer.........

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Labels?

I don't think any slight was intended @dhbookds. Your post didn't tag the community team. 😉

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Labels?

devon@ebay 

Excited to see the 2017 disappeared and some new stuff on the side board.......

I click on Stronger browser security, looked interesting....  until I noted the date......2017

https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/selling-db/label-name/stronger%20b...

Stronger Browser Security Standards - Updated FAQs

Hi Community, We've seen some great questions come in recently regarding Stronger Browser Security Standards requirements. We've updated the FAQs on our Seller Center help page to share this information. Thanks for selling on eBay!

09-26-2017 07:03 PM
Posted in Selling
This thread is read-only

I note a boot camp from 2018
Happy New year from 2021
Promoted Listings reflects an up & coming program from 2020, as does Funding and Education......

ebay open does reflect the current information.....

but I quit looking........as will anyone else......

This is SUCH valuable space.......top of the board........

It just makes the board look bad.........of course just my opinion.......

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Labels?

@dhbookds wrote:

devon@ebay 

Excited to see the 2017 disappeared and some new stuff on the side board.......

I click on Stronger browser security, looked interesting....  until I noted the date......2017

https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/selling-db/label-name/stronger%20b...

Stronger Browser Security Standards - Updated FAQs

Hi Community, We've seen some great questions come in recently regarding Stronger Browser Security Standards requirements. We've updated the FAQs on our Seller Center help page to share this information. Thanks for selling on eBay!

09-26-2017 07:03 PM
Posted in Selling
This thread is read-only

I note a boot camp from 2018
Happy New year from 2021
Promoted Listings reflects an up & coming program from 2020, as does Funding and Education......

ebay open does reflect the current information.....

but I quit looking........as will anyone else......

This is SUCH valuable space.......top of the board........

It just makes the board look bad.........of course just my opinion.......

Hey @dhbookds! We are actively updating the labels this week and we are hoping by the end of next week to have the most relevant ones show for each forum board. So some of the older ones such as the one you shared will be removed from being seen by members. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Labels?

devon@ebay 

Look forward to seeing it,  thanks Devon

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Labels?

Wondering what kind of logic is used to apply labels devon@ebay . A new seller trying to complete payment registration to get paid for their first sale posted this question a short while ago:

How can I register as a seller so I can get my payout

That's the entire content of the post. The system applied a label for Seller Hub. Not relevant.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Labels?

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Wondering what kind of logic is used to apply labels devon@ebay . A new seller trying to complete payment registration to get paid for their first sale posted this question a short while ago:

How can I register as a seller so I can get my payout

That's the entire content of the post. The system applied a label for Seller Hub. Not relevant.

@wastingtime101 Labels for any post in Community are currently optional to be used by members so any label that you see on a post are one(s) that were selected by the member themselves and not Khoros.

Devon,
eBay
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Labels?

Yeah, never mind. I see the labels box off to the right when creating a new discussion. Didn't spot that earlier since I'm used to tags down at the bottom of every post. Ignore me.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply