cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you check one’s listings on here?

They used to have a link by their name on this forum but now that’s gone.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The message board gurus for some reason do not want us checking the listings of posters. It makes it nearly  impossible to answer questions. You can get around it by going to the top right corner of the home page and click advanced search. From there scroll down to search specific seller and type the posters name.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

The message board gurus for some reason do not want us checking the listings of posters. It makes it nearly  impossible to answer questions. You can get around it by going to the top right corner of the home page and click advanced search. From there scroll down to search specific seller and type the posters name.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@coolections wrote:

That works only if the poster is using a selling id. Try your technique with my id, and you'll come up empty.

@vintageaficionados 

Step by step:

1. Copy the member id of the person whose feedback you'd like to see.
  2. Go to your own feedback page. 
  3. Replace your member id with the one you copied.

Example:

1. ms*havisham
  2. https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile?username=vintageaficionados
  3. https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile?username=ms*havisham

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Try this...

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/

put in your google search and after profile, type in the members ID.  It comes right up. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@vintageaficionados 

LOL! 

Out of the three answers to your question, you chose the one that isn't reliable! 😂

The post you chose as your "solution" doesn't work if (1) the id is a buying only account, or (2) the id is a posting id.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Correct, but most posters 90%, with problems do use their selling I.D.'s. The rest of us who hang here to answer questions have separate I.D.'s. So normally it is a non issue.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@eleanor*rigby wrote:

LOL!   Out of the three answers to your question, you chose the one that isn't reliable! 😂

@eleanor*rigby 

Wrong. It is the MOST reliable. The rest just gave opinions and no answers without even helping the OP.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

So I don't want to make more"it doesn't work" threads, but

A thread I had pinned to the top of the selling board has disappeared.

Bold (darker) titles to show unread are not showing bold on the selling board.......they do on this board, but not on selling board .......

To add insult to injury when I tried to post this........and forgot to copy........I get the d........ error message and lose the post. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

and now the pinned thread is back and everything is bold......

I'm give up..........

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@coolections wrote:

Wrong. It is the MOST reliable. The rest just gave opinions and no answers without even helping the OP.

My post (Message #3) gave step-by-step, numbered instructions, and included hot links for finding the feedback page of any and all eBay members. How can you say that post "gave opinions and no answers without even helping the OP?" 

Your post gave a rudimentary option for finding sellers only. Won't even work if the OP wants to answer questions on the Buying board if those posters don't sell, or any number of other situations involving posters using non-selling accounts.

What I really find hilarious is that even YOUR feedback doesn't show up with the "solution" you provided to the OP, since you use a posting id. 🙄

Results screen for using the "solution" you provided for trying to find the feedback page for "coolections."

mshavisham_0-1635037066020.png

Capture.PNG

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi everyone,

This discussion is getting a bit heated. Please remember that, while it is fine to disagree with others, discussion should always remain courteous and respectful as required by the Rules of Engagement.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply