cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I Miss Something??

Just curious, just noticed that all of the Pinned Posts disappeared from the top of the Discussions>Buy & Selling>Payments board. Was that intentional? Use to be a half dozen or so there.

1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Did I Miss Something??

From this post:

Latest updates to the platform 

"In the next couple of weeks, the Community team will stop using pinned posts, unless there's an urgent message that needs to go out. Instead, you'll see a component on the right side of the forum page that will link to a board that has the latest updates. We'll start with the Selling, Payments and then the Platform Feedback board. The rest of the pinned posts will gradually phase out."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Didn't they move them over to the right side? I think I read they were going to do something new with them.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Maybe that's it, but there are only 3 Featured Posts there while there were at least a half dozen pinned posts before. It's another mystery.

From this post:

Latest updates to the platform 

"In the next couple of weeks, the Community team will stop using pinned posts, unless there's an urgent message that needs to go out. Instead, you'll see a component on the right side of the forum page that will link to a board that has the latest updates. We'll start with the Selling, Payments and then the Platform Feedback board. The rest of the pinned posts will gradually phase out."

Message 4 of 4
latest reply