cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling veiws

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use to get 20-30 veiws of my items  for 3-4 days....NOW  1-2 MAYBE 0  FOR 3-5DAYS whats up...ready to quit.. keep paying fees....

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: selling veiws

29 of those 30 views were bots from search engines and not human beings with dollars in their pocket.

Now, you are getting the real McCoy..

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

The same thing is happening to me.  Even items I've promoted have no views after several days. Why is this?

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

See post #2, as well as know that ebay changed the way they show views. 

Now it's only 'people' and is a rolling 30 days. So if 2 people look at it on April 1, on May 1 those 2 views fall off. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Once again:  https://pages.ebay.com/mg/en-us/seller-center/seller-updates/2022-spring/business.html

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I'm starting to see the views and bids come back up. No idea how many of the views are actual potential buyers.  I"m trying to make a point of looking at how many views my sold items got but often I forget when busy shipping.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I think you would get a lot more views and bids if you worked on your titles.

You have "banthrico bank mack truck" listed. I would have listed. "Vintage 1906 Metal Mack Truck decorative bank, 1974 Banrico"

You have "3 Kopeks Coin". I would have put "1896 antique Russian 3 Kopek Coin" at a bare minimum.

You have "rhinestone guess belt buckle last time listing". I would have put "Vintage Women's 1980s Guess Belt Buckle, Chrome and Rhinestones, So Cool!"

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I have an item with 1 view, 2 watchers. LOL What's up with that. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

You can watch without viewing from the search page.....

Just one observation...........I wouldn't think of leaving because of the # of views......it is the number of sales that counts and for people with OAK items.......it only takes one buyer........... 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for imput...

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for ur imput