cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"item description", formatting messed-up in listing when using "advanced editing"

I am not a store,  just an occasional seller.

Yesterday, I listed about 18 items, individually, with specific formatting in the "Item Description" box, using the option found in the upper right of that box, "advanced editing". 

I did not "copy/paste" from another application.

I "centered" the product name for the title (24pt-36pt), and "left-justified" the rest of the description (18pt) for the body.

It all looked fine in the "preview".

But looking at my listings today, all "justification" is gone.....AND all my (body) text is squished to the left,

with only

about 2-3

words per

line..... making

it look

like this.

Long and

skinny, all

condensed to

the left.

I tried to revise (edit) a listing using the newer listing tool, but alas, when I view the actual item, it is back to the incorrect formatting.

What to do ?

(windows 11, Firefox browser, dell laptop)

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: "item description", formatting messed-up in listing when using "advanced editing&

This is an ongoing problem..........others have experienced it, and now I'm having it. Has nothing to do with your formatting....something with the browsers I think.   Refreshing the page 3 times resolves the problem for me with updated  Firefox. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: "item description", formatting messed-up in listing when using "advanced editing&

I'm also having the same issue.  I updated google chrome, restarted computer, and I'm still having to refresh the page like 4 times, to get the page to normal justification.   Another glitch?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply