cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"IN TRANSIT ARRIVING LATE" Is This A New Postal Service?

What going on with the Post Office?  For the second time this month I have been notified by a buyer that the item has not arrived.  When I check Tracking, it says "IN TRANSIT ARRIVING LATE".

This does not sit well with the buyers and once I give the package to the Post Office, I as with all Sellers, have no control over it.

Where does eBay's buyer or Seller protection come in?

The first package did finally arrive and I even got some positive feedback.  The second is still IN TRANSIT, for about 9 days.

When I asked at the local Post Office, the clerk said that Media Mail now goes by truck and if there is no room, it waits until there is.  It this some kind of attempt to force sellers to use Priority mail?

If I do what I am supposed to do and the buyer does what they are supposed to do, them eBay should be responsible for any cancelled sales of items not delivered.  eBay is who guaranteed delivery by a certain time, not I.

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: "IN TRANSIT ARRIVING LATE" Is This A New Postal Service?

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 46 of 46
latest reply