Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Charged for Shipping Label but CANT PRINT IT

This keeps happening 50% of the time. I hit PAY AND PRINT shipping label and I get an ERROR message to try again when I have already been charged for the LABEL -- I have to go into Shipping labels and then try to print again by downloading the label ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer changed mind while item was in transit

Buyer buys an item Sunday afternoon. I purchase a shipping label Sunday night. Courier picks up the item Monday at 7am to take to Niagara NY for USPS. Tuesday I get an email from the buyer getting mad that there's no tracking showing anything and tel...

Below Average Seller Rating By Ebay Mistake! Anyone else had this happen?

So, first they had a system error on my returns. I asked for help due to their system error. They counted it against me. Then a buyer accidentally escalated a case trying to upload her return tracking. She called them to report her mistake. They assu...

No notification in messages or in my email about offers submitted by buyers

Hello,I just found dozens of expired offers in different listings. Yet I didn't receive any notification in message or in my email about these offers. Anyone came across such problems?I contacted customer service. They couldn't help at all. I deeply ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who Went to the Town Hall Meeting?? What did you think??

Did you go to the Town All Meeting today? What did you think about it? Did you get any questions answered?Do you feel better about the direction of Ebay? For myself I learned that in regards to Seller protection, they are aware of many issues that lo...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 63 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! Unpaid Item Case Promotional Fee Not Refunded Since 2017

If a buyer does not pay for an item, eBay does not refund the promotional advertising fee. A seller has to call eBay and request a refund. eBay support team will advise eBay development team, yet this still remains the case today. This is reported to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Changes To Bulk Editor - Ebay Has Gone To Far This Time!!

tyler@ebay alan@ebay WHAT IS EBAY DOING?? I was in bulk editor and noticed a new "error" now appears that tells me most my listings are missing UPC field and to fix them (as shown): When you try to bypass this and select check box to edit all and sav...

IMG_UPC_Error1.jpg IMG_UPC_Error2.jpg

Question on the Performance/Sales Page

Can someone help me understand the data on my Performance/Sales Page? #27 and #28 are neither returns nor multi-item purchases. Why do these show $0 for sales and a loss for costs?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

30-50% Recent increase in sales durring increase cases of Covid 19?

Has anyone notice a large increase in sales even with the Covid-19 virus at our heels. I was confident that when Ebay and most e-commerce started charging tax on taxible products that we would have increase in local purchase in California. It basical...

Resolved! Free shipping listings and Best Offers - is shipping free for Best Offers ?

I am confused on how this works. My listings offer the following: Buy It NowFree Shipping andBest Offer When I review the Offer received, it says "Shipping is not included in the offer price." My question: Do I add shipping costs on top of the Best O...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone else having problems paying eBay fees on the account details page ? Any advice?

It’s been 5 days since I have been able to pay “one off payment “ from account settings page. As usual, eBay team (un-help desk) has neither understood nor shown any interest in clearing the problem or offering solution. Meanwhile, sales have gone do...

HELP ! I have received 100 times the daily average number of orders for a product today.

One of my slow products averages 1 per week between ebay and my web site. Today I have sold 13. Makes no sense at all. Seems like PayPal account breach that all these people are putting money in my account. But who could benefit from such fraud ? If ...

Resolved! Promotion Banner disappeared from Listing Tiles displayed in search results for all my listings...

Hello, Im hoping someone in the community may be able to shed some light on this as talking to various eBay support members has only resulted in listening to different stories and resulting in my blood pressure going up as I have to tolerate idiocrac...

An Honest Ebay Supervisor, Buyer Fraud, and Advice for all Sellers

Hi everyone, On my selling account, I recently had a buyer purchase an item from me and pull a switcheroo. They purchased an expensive item and swapped it out with trash. The buyer initiated a return and when I received the item back, it was in a com...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors