cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay international shipping doesnt show on my listing

i am enrolled in the ebay international shipping program but it doesnt show in the shipping details and international bidders say they cant bid but i am enrolled...ive followed all instructions but nothing changes

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: ebay international shipping doesnt show on my listing

not sure, but I think that the "130 inch" would be for "domestic" shipping, and anything over 108" gets a surcharge that makes it lots of $$ to ship.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

You should not be enrolled because it deeply hurts your sales. Check the pic its one of your listings . They want me to charge almost $60 USD for duties. Thats Ebay trying to steal my money because if i import the same item to Mexico i don´t pay any duty . Its very rare to pay import duties here on Mexico but somehow we pay with Ebay International shipping ... that´s why i don´t buy anymore at Ebay . I was a big spender but its over now. If i see something i like at Ebay i try to find it outside and i wont pay "duties" or i search people who are not enrolled 

20231123_175503.jpg

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

thank you....38x18x10...so yes the total would exceed 84 combined....but in my research it said i could have up to 130 combined...so this must be the problem...i have revised it 10 times trying everything i know and nothing...must be the combined thing that wont let me do it...i dont have problems with my other listings...just these two large dolls...ive been selling internationally for 10 years and never had a problem before...it has to be package size i guess...looks like just domestic sales for these two listings ....thank you all for trying to help...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...Bob

Following are the EIS size and weight limits. The post says the doll is 28" so not sure how you got to the point where you were exceeding the limit. 

The following requirements apply to items shipped through eBay International Shipping:

• Items are physically located in the US and listed on eBay.com
  • Items are eligible for export and the cost doesn't exceed $2500 USD
  • Packages should not exceed:
    • 48 inches in length, 84 inches in length and girth
    • 44 lbs. in billable weight (not actual weight) for all countries except Canada (maximum billable weight for Canada is 66 lbs.)
Message 18 of 18
latest reply