cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay store lists description twice underneath each item for sale

My eBay store lists the item description twice under each item for sale. I do not know why this is happening and how long it has been going on.  Can someone help?  Thanks in advance.

Sherlock's Cool Treasures | eBay Stores

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: eBay store lists description twice underneath each item for sale

I just tried clearing the cache multiple times with  Ctrl+Shift+R, but no luck.

Next, I logged out of eBay, signed back in, and now the problem of duplicate titles is fixed!

I usually stay logged in all the time, possibly this factored into the duplicate titles being present.

Last night, I went to the store page of the seller "toomuchstuffagain35" who replied to this issue. I also saw that seller's page with duplicate titles so it made me think this could be a partially site-wide problem, so I did not try again until this evening. "toomuchstuffagain35" had said here that the problem was also on that seller's store page.

Devon, thank you for writing a ticket for this. Thanks also to I hope that the information I provided above helps to characterize this issue better. Right now, after logging off and on, my store page item titles are correct with no duplicates.

Thank you all for your help!  I hope this work-around can help another person. 

12May2023_ItemTitlesDisplayCorrectlyAfterLogoutLogin.jpg

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Thanks devon@ebay - based on the above post by @theshopp_64 it appears signing out then signing back in might clear it up for those affected.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

devon@ebay 
I have the same issue, reported it yesterday, can add my name/account to your report also. 
IMG_5644.jpg

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@nuclearomen wrote:

devon@ebay 
I have the same issue, reported it yesterday, can add my name/account to your report also. 
IMG_5644.jpg

Hey @nuclearomen! I can be sure to have you  account added as an example to the report. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

devon@ebay 

Same issue with my store.   I reported the issue yesterday to customer service.  Please add my account to the report.

Thank You!

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

I hope this issue gets fixed soon and doesn't require every seller to individually report our IDs in order to get it corrected.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply