cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay invoices come in the middle of the month?

I usually get my invoices monthly that shows sales for the previous month.  Now my friend opened an account and got an invoice yesterday for 4/15 to 5/15.    Their account wasn't new just had not had sales at all, now a few sales.  

So will they always come in the middle of the month now? 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

yes........

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

My seller fees for January were deducted February 15th.

My seller fees for February were deducted March 15th.

My seller fees for March were deducted April 15th.

My seller fees for April were deducted May 15th.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

I have one selling ID that is invoiced at the end of the month and my other one is in the middle.  I assumed it had to do with my starting date. 

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Thanks for your replies, but I am not concerned as to when the fees are deducted, my concern is that the invoice reflects middle of the month to middle of the month instead of the 1st to the 30th. 

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

@tenbiksewingembroideryitems wrote:

Thanks for your replies, but I am not concerned as to when the fees are deducted, my concern is that the invoice reflects middle of the month to middle of the month instead of the 1st to the 30th. 

yes........some invoices are from Mid mo. to mid mo. 

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

That is how mine work.  One ID is from mid-month to mid-month and the other one isn't.  Why the concern?

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Approximately half of all eBay sellers are billed on the first day of the month, and the other half are billed on the 15th.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I pay monthly to my people. 

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

My invoice comes the first of the month and the fees are deducted the 15th.   My brother's invoice comes the 15th of the month and the fees are deducted the 1st of the month.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I pay monthly to my people. 

Sorry, I'm just not bright enough to understand why your ebay bill would affect you paying your people.  Maybe because I don't have people.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

I usually get my invoices monthly that shows sales for the previous month.  Now my friend opened an account and got an invoice yesterday for 4/15 to 5/15.  So will they always come in the middle of the month now? 

Some invoices cover the 1st to 1st, and some cover 15th to 15th. I suspect eBay does this to even out their cash flow a little bit.

Your friend's invoice will always cover the 15h to 15th, but that does not mean that yours is going to change. Yours will continue to cover the 1st to 1st.

This is not a change to how eBay does things, it is just something you never knew about. eBay is actually pretty good about announcing any upcoming changes in their periodic Seller Updates.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Perhaps it started because it was too much to have to process all the invoices at one swell foop every month, and they decided to split them up.  Or maybe ebay wanted to have two paydays a month.  Probably some 'logic' behind it, but I think we will just have to guess.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

So will they always come in the middle of the month now? 

Your invoice timing won't change just because your friend's is different.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

I was wondering, with MP, will there still be invoices?  Or will there just be a statement.  I thought all fees were taken out per sale, so an 'invoice', per se, would be useless, wouldn't it?

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 15 of 21
latest reply