cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay invoices come in the middle of the month?

I usually get my invoices monthly that shows sales for the previous month.  Now my friend opened an account and got an invoice yesterday for 4/15 to 5/15.    Their account wasn't new just had not had sales at all, now a few sales.  

So will they always come in the middle of the month now? 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: eBay invoices come in the middle of the month?

@gracieallen01 wrote:

Perhaps it started because it was too much to have to process all the invoices at one swell foop every month, and they decided to split them up.  Or maybe ebay wanted to have two paydays a month.  Probably some 'logic' behind it, but I think we will just have to guess.

My guess is that it's to spread out the demand for Customer Service from people who have  a question about the invoice they received.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

That would be a good reason.  Not too sure that there is all that much concern by management, since most CS has been 3rd party, but it would be reasonable.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

@gracieallen01 wrote:

I was wondering, with MP, will there still be invoices?  Or will there just be a statement.  I thought all fees were taken out per sale, so an 'invoice', per se, would be useless, wouldn't it?

MP takes out the FVF's before you get the money.  They don't take out any listing fees, or store fees.

I hate photobucket right now... PS Answers given years ago may or may not be current now, please check with current posters to the boards to see if the information is still relevant.
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

I think eBay does this to have a steady flow of money instead of 12 big ones....

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I'm always invoiced on the 15th and the payment is pulled anywhere from the 28th to the last day of the month.

I noticed that my invoice this month (May 15th) will be pulled anywhere from the 23rd to the 25th. That's new for me, and I have to assume that is the new normal for me.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

So if you're in MP they're deducting your auto payment early as well now?
Message 21 of 21
latest reply