Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

I need help! First time Ebay seller.

Good morning! I have had a hilarious first month and a half with selling on Ebay. I have "sold" the same item 3 times and all three times, the buyer doesn't pay. I got through the process all three times of opening an unpaid items case, wait 4 days o...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

SKU's and UPC's don't appear?

I have added several items to my store. In each item I may have 2 or 3 sizes/colors available. I very carefully fill in the SKU's and UPS's for each under the "Edit Variables" field. Even after saving, if I open that page again to revise or whatever ...

Possible Hacking?

Good morning. So here's what's up; On the 8th of May (Monday) a purchase was made, I was out with food poisoning on the 9th (Tuesday) and came back yesterday, where I processed the order and purchased a shipping label, and then received an email from...

Best Option for Selling Clothing?

I'm thinking about selling some pre-owned clothing from my own closet, and wondered what would be the best choice: a) List them under my current selling ID.b) List them under my current buying ID.c) List them under this violet*owl posting ID.d) List ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

combined invoice error

had buyer claim they did not get the combined invoice for two items. went to send it again and all the shipping totals show zero. Corrected it to the actual amount and sent it again.Get payment today, nothing for shipping. No idea how he managed that...

International Returns

We have a scenario with a somewhat suspicious buyer. The buyer claims we sent them the wrong item; we ship 50-60 items a day on average and admittedly make a mistake every now and then and unfortunately this does happen. We asked the buyer if they co...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My account is restricted from communicating with buyers on items that have a "Best Offer'

So eBay won't allow my anchor store account to communicate with buyers who have an offer on an item. The example shown here is where the buyer and I have agreed on a price by the best offer method, we went back and forth a little bit. The buyer sent ...

eBay won't allow me to communicate with my buyers.jpg

Buyer with good feedback is making unusual demands.

Hi there, a few days ago I put a camera up for sale and thus far have gotten a lot of spam from no-feedback users. Today I recieved a bid from a user with ~500 positive feedback, however, he messaged me asking to send an invoice in the package for $1...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

9 months ago i got ripped off

Hi community e bay, 8 months ago i bought a jade bangle whe i recently resold it the new buyer said it was cracked and glued. i didn't realize this it's too late to get anything done about this but i have to say it loud. I would never glue a bangle a...

Not getting sales notifications.

I have been selling for 15 years.Last year I started to get late notifications (2-3)days after I made a sale They show up in my Yahoo email acct.Then in the fall they stopped alltogether.I reported it and they said they would report it to the Tech de...

your opinion wanted: The changes that EB is making

I haven't had a sale(s) in weeks. In week! Used to be on the weekend I would ship out 3-4 orders, now it's nothing.I'm wondering if all these changes EB is making to its site, incl. the terms of service & agreements, are impeding sales. I don't get v...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

NO SALES

No sales this weekend, what's up with that? This close to mothers day? Does any one know? It is not right something is going on.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 31 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Why does eBay's policy on selling gun related items so confusing?

Hello all, I found myself with some gun related items and I have tried to list them following the policy and guidelines that eBay has posted and it got pulled very quickly. My question is should I even bother trying to sell that type of stuff here or...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors