Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 13 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

global shipping program and international shipping

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence and I'm not sure exactly how the global shipping program and blocked countries work .i turned on the eBay global shipping program quite a while ago , however I've not noticed any additional buyers my question is ...

chrome_uNTnMLdfDP.png chrome_2ivYHXnpXl.png chrome_x0fLANDoW2.png

selling

I placed several items on email and rec'd message from Ebay that one buyer was interested and he deducted price. I accepted the price. The piece I placed on Ebay was presented with MATS only, not with FRAME. Ebay contacted me that custoner paid the d...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold to new buyer and 0 feedback, nervous.

So I am a long time eBay seller, 25 years to be exact and I’ve sold thousands of things without incident (most of which was in the first 15 years of my account) but this one has me just a bit on edge. A buyer that just created his account today just ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Another seller using my listing photos

I came across this listing by mistake. I saw the pictures that I created for my listing and clicked on it, only to find out that another seller was using the pictures and my item specifics from my listing on their own listing.Then it seems the they s...

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

21 year customer...

After 21 years ebay still treats me like im a new customer. Sold 2 items to the same buyer, I get paid out for one and am told the other is on hold for 30 days for not more than the amount (3800). After 21 years ebay has not figured out how to treat ...

Bulk Clearance of iPhone and Samsung Metal Case

Hi Dear Friends After working here on ebay for almost 3 year now due to some personal commitments I cant work anymore. I sell metal cases of SAMSUNG S Series and iPhone and some clear magsafe cases for iPhone. I have huge quantity of these cases in a...

who wants to ride the retun merry go round

Buyer returned an item but it was missing two parts.I call ebay.Their suggestion... refund the buyer (no surprise). because if I do not refund the buyerbut ask ebay to step in NOW and if they find in favor of the buyer (no surprise) I could receive a...

Problem with eBay / CGC authentication program

I've been selling on eBay since 2009 and have sold more than 2,000 items. I have a 100 percent positive feedback rate with 1,075 customers. A sports card I sold on eBay for $345 was sent to CGC to be authenticated through the eBay program, then rejec...

Resolved! We noticed some changes in your selling activity

Received an email this morning. It was titled your account is being reviewed. We noticed some changes in your selling activityBut, I've been a seller since 1999 and my seller level is above standard with 0.00% defect rate. I had an over $2000 sale a ...

Service Metrics

I was just told by eBay costumer service that if a buyer opens a Item Not As Described return and never returns the item or closes it minuets later that they still count against the sellers service metrics. I'm currently being charged an extra 5% fin...

Resolved! FEES

Hello, I was just wondering why I keep getting a message/email from eBay ever so often saying that I have an outstanding amount owed and am charged insertion fees when I thought that I get 250 free listings every month. Am I missing something here?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors