Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Advise needed to get more views on items

I've been having trouble with getting enough views on my items.. Here are some examples with what I think is going on possibly with each one: Wii U Console -- 6 views / 2 days -- no idea, I believe demand is high https://www.ebay.com/itm/155722468368...

Bid cancellation. Would you block this buyer?

I just had someone place a bid and six minutes later retract the bid. I have no issues with that, better before the auction closes. BUT, the reason they cancelled the bid was that the seller changed the item description. Which I certainly did not. Th...

VERO Violation for Patent Policy.

Recently received a vero for 285351446865 - Wireless Pro Controller YCCTEAM for Nintendo Switch & Lite NFC/Amiibo support a controller and another one for unauthorized item policy from the same company for a different controller but they are being so...

09DFE614-2D20-497B-9E2B-BBF7D83EA234.png 1A93665A-4D6D-414D-BAE7-DE0D57333829.png B0A038F5-D89E-44FD-B8F7-195F962CE499.png

Resolved! Purchasing postage label

Hello there! I’ve just sold my first item on eBay but I am a bit confused on how shipping works. It says I have to purchase a postage label using PayPal. Does that have to be done? What if I go directly to the Royal Mail post office and send off the ...

Feedback

I've sold about 14 items or so only received feedback for 5. Aren't buyers supposed to give feedback I have for 172 items I purchased

How Will Ebay Handle Refund If I Don't Manually Approve It?

A buyer returned a product as I allow returns but I'm on vacation and won't be able to test the product until beyond the date Ebay says I need to issue the refund by. I haven't had to issue a refund in years and the form of payment they use is differ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why are buyers allowed to outbid others only to cancel the sale after auction finishes?!!

I’m getting so annoyed with this situation! Iv messaged eBay but they missed the point they said about unpaid auctions but this is about people who outbid others and ride out auctions only to decide “oh o don’t want it anymore I know Iv won it and wa...

• 27 replies
  • 2 helpful

Helping Hawaii

Hi fellow eBayers, Does anyone know how to help the people in Hawaii besides the Red Cross? I'm not fond of them.

Year as seller-still have questions.

I have been selling on Ebay for almost a year now. Thanks to many of you who helped me get through the questions regarding shipping, pricing, etc., I greatly apprecited it! As time went on, as you predicted, I "got it." Well, most of it. I've just re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

DROPBOX

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DELETE IMAGES FROM DROPBOX, I HAVE EXCEDED MY AMOUNT OF GB ALLOWED AND CANNOT PROCEEDE WITHOUT BUYING ADDITIONAL SPACE THAT I DON'T NEED AS THERE ARE ABOUT 100 IMAGES THAT CAN BE DELETED BUT i HAVEN'T A CLUE HOW TO DO THIS. TH...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors