Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipping discounts

Has anyone noticed how ebay processes shipping discounts. I have a shipping discount "free shipping" on all multiple item purchases over $30. Buyers have been using the free shipping discount on single purchases over $30. What am I doing wrong?

Resolved! Buyer name is different than the ship to name

Hello, I sold a jacket today and the buyer's name is different than the recipient's name on the "ship to" form. Both from the same town/city. I guess they are buying it for a friend or a family... Is it safe for me to ship it out? Just wanted to make...

LISTINGS WITHOUT PICTURES

HOW IS IT THAT A SELLER CAN HAVE MANY MANY MANY LISTINGS AND NOT ONE HAS A PICTURE OF ANY TYPE. PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN THANKS PARELECTRONICS

Is eBay scamming me?

Unbelievable. I am a casual user - I’ve posted around 12 items of which only a minority have actually sold. Those that have have had the standard final value fee and were applicable the promoted listed fees deducted. What’s concerning however is that...

Pre-register payment method to bid maybe working

We're had newbie buyers paying a day or two after winning the auction, but never minutes before we canceled till last week Newbie bid, won and no payment till five? minutes before we could cancel as unpaid. Today on other id same deal - paid a few mi...

Would one kind person help please

I sold a set of serving trays this morning. Listing showed I had a quantity of 2 sets available. Buyer purchased 1 set. Packed and shipped already. I now have 1 set left. However, my Active Listings page shows I have a quantity of 0 available. When I...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay bookstore name idea

I am creating a bookstore on Ebay soon and need a catchy name idea. What would be a good name for a bookstore? Your help is appreciated!

Users can't log in to Ebay

I provide IT support and several customers have asked from me, why they can't log in to Ebay?There is following stupid error on screen after entering their Ebay credentials: "Pardon Our Interruption...As you were browsing eBay, something about your b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

Item Dimensions

When creating a listing, and you intend to ship with a bag, for the dimensions do you put (for example) 12x10x1 or just 12x10 and leave the last field blank? Or what? I can't find an example anywhere. Thanks in advance to all who respond.

Resolved! Cancelling bids in the final seconds as a seller

Hi there An auction for a camera that I was selling ended with a couple of almost certain 'scam' accounts driving the price up at the last minute. I know that I can cancel bids, and I would have done for these accounts, but how do you do this when th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors