Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

transitioning from sole proprietor to single member LLC

hi,I recently created and registered a single member LLC in my home state. I would like to transfer as much of my seller account setting as possible to the LLC. my question is, what setting can I change in ebay? I don't see hardly any other than busi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Under-preforming listings

Growth Tab in Sellers Hub notifies me of under-preforming products that are not under-preforming nor is it updated daily as it says it is. My question is how can I list 2 UPC codes as a single product sale?

Why is it

I have not found the need to buy or sell anything here for well over a year now.

What is with the shipping fees?

When did ebay start charging fees on shipping? I sold an item that ended up costing me more to ship than expected, so for a 10 dollar item, I LOST money because of it. Didn't even cover the original cost of what I sold because of the shipping fee tha...

Paypal issue: shows item sold, then issues refund?!

Hello and wondering if anyone else is having this problem: I received a Paypal app notification and an email showing that I sold an item and had received payment for it. Went into eBay to ship and item is still for sale, with no indication that it wa...

Restricted Delivery Signature Confirmation

How many of you use this? How many of you have no idea what this is? This service costs a little bit more money, but definitely worth it if you sell anything expensive on here. It's a "signature required" service offered by the USPS where whoever the...

Fees for cancelling offer from sketchy buyer?

I recently sold a pretty expensive item on ebay, and when the item wasn't paid for i checked the buyers feedback out of curiosity. Now i understand sometimes items aren't paid for immediately, but this buyer in particular raised a lot of red flags im...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I choose NOT to sell to someone who has no feedback?

I sold an item to someone who has no, as in zero feedback. It has been 9 days now and the buyer has not responded to my communications nor have they paid for the item. In future listings, can I legally post that I do not sell to buyers with less than...

• 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

new too selling

hello everybody i've been buying for couple years and now i'm starting to sell why not. the question i have or will get to in a minute. i only sell what i can ship in an envolope for now,but is it a good idea or bad. i only use stamps no need for pri...

What Percent % Do You Use To Figure Your Selling Price?

To appox figure your percent between eBay fees and paypal's fees, what percent do you use as an average? Now that eBay is going to 9.15% for my category, then is 15% to much or to low?Example: Item cost me $10. x 2 (I double cost) = $20 item price. $...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay return and MBG policies

Over a week ago, I shipped an item and it was at the buyer's door in less than 48hrs. Unfortunately, the USPS could not complete the delivery and marked the package as "no access" in the tracking record. Today the buyer opens a INR case. I respond by...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors