Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

recieved envelope instead of 8lb. box from buyer for return

i sold a 3d printer, buyer opens case immediately NAD, i approve return send them a pre-paid label through ebay, now i am in a multi resident facility so the management office signs and recieves all mail and packages, so the other day through ebay it...

Best offer question...

Trying to sell a board game. Why was I able to see the Best Offer option check box on the app from my phone but not the website from my laptop?

Resolved! So it begins...returns

I had an order today for 2 size 20W swimsuits, $69.98 total and almost $8.00 shipping. I just got an email from them saying I ordered 2 size 16W swimsuits today, and my confirmation shows size 20W. Questioning what size I sent. I said please look at ...

Best offers pages loading extremely slow

We are having some issues with listings that receive many offers. The issue is that when an item receives hundreds of offers a week, all of them compile, and it causes that particular item's offer page to load very slow. This makes it very hard to an...

eBay on Facebook

I've posted a few times on the eBay Facebook page I'm surprised at how fast they respond. . . For those seeking advise or help Facebook might get you better results then posting here.

User avatar by Guide
  • 45 replies
  • 2 helpful

Can't find error in HTML causing CSS issue

I know it's probably something stupid. I just need fresh eyes on the problem. Everything is working well except for my top level

wrapper is supposed to create a border around the whole page and the right side is off the page and it's so wide that it

ANY WAY TO EMAIL A PRE-PAID POSTAGE LABEL?

HELP! I goofed & mislabeled 2 different packages, is there anyway to send a prepaid label to each party so they can mail the correct item to the other party without having to return to me and then remail? I know you can send a label for returns but d...

Can't unfollow Saved Searches.

I'm trying to remove some of my saved searches but every time I click "unfollow" it says "Error. Please try again later." Is there another way to edit the list? Very frustrating.

What happened to immediate paypal payment?

I know there used to be an option to require immediate payment if paying with paypal. Anyone know why eBay hid this option or did away with it and why and why?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Refused Item and Sent back

Hello! I recently had a buyer refuse a item they had purchased and asked that USPS send it back to me. How do I verify this was done and how do I track the return?Thank you!

Help! My shipping and handling keeps changing to "free" after I list an item

Okay, I primarily sell new, used, and vintage clothing on eBay, and for the last month or so, about 1/3 of my listings have changed to free, or - Seller pays - shipping AT SOME POINT AFTER I LIST IT. I don't know if it's an anomaly in the site code, ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 5 helpful

Selling with delayed shipping

I want to sell some items of clothing on ebay that have to be manuactured first. Therefore shipping will be delayed, for example 6 to 8 weeks from the date sold. Is this allowed on eBay?Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors