Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Traffic Statistics Report Domain Site

Hi all, how i will learn where the traffic comes to my items for sale?i want to lear where my buyers search and learn for what items i have list.there where a page on ebay platform with percentage of the traffic that buyers learn for your items and h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay's Protection Guidelines: Why you cannot protect yourself against bad buyers

DISCLAIMER: I am posting this as "helpful tips", words of experience which may be useful to new sellers who may find themselves in this position. Your time and consideration are greatly appreciated.EBay's "Policy Guidelines" are simply that -- guidel...

Ebay Restricted my account

Yesterday I checked my email and i had 40+ messages from Ebay that were the cancelation of my auctions. So I log onto my account and under messages it states that my account was restricted because it was linked to another account. I had no idea what ...

Question on Final Value Fees and Credit

Hi, please excuse my post if it's in the wrong section or anything like that as it is my first time posting on these forums... My question regards eBay's Final Value Fees. I understand it somewhat. For things I sell (mainly electronics) I see a rough...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Seller Feedback Suggestion!

Ebay should implement a feedback system for sellers, possibly 5 stars, where sellers can leave a RATING out of 5 reflecting how long a buyer takes to pay. An automatic 5-stars is given to buyers who pay same-day or 24 hours of sale end. Anything afte...

Google Found My Ebay Item in 4 Hours

I listed some #11 Diamond Groove Bushing this morning at breakfast, by lunch time Google had found them. I see them on page 2 of Google's search, hope it can make it to page 1 by tomorrow. Maybe Google isn't as eBay unfriendly as everyone thought.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Anyone having trouble with the photo uploader today?

Or is it just my lucky day on the Ebay wheel of misfortune?I can't upload any photos - keep getting the message that they're too small on one side. Same type and size photos that I've always uploaded. Has something changed with the photo size? Or is ...

Buyers can't see the gallery photos - how long does eBay retain photos?

While I wait for eBay tech to research and respond, I am throwing this out to the community. I relisted over 500 unsold items with the current promotion (yay) only to receive notification that the gallery photos were not viewable for 170 listings! Wh...

When did it become against policy to list your phone number? Couple other rants

Since when can you not list a phone number? Been selling years and years and never had an issue. Emails yes, that wasn't allowed. Also ended an item that was sold locally. In the ad a user spotted a part laying in the background and inquired about it...

New listing format photos

The new format for selling motorcycles FLAT OUT SUCKS !!!!!!!!! Don't F UP SOMETHING THAT WORKED JUST FINE. Go back to the way it was !!! You lost my F'n add and to say I'm **bleep** doesn't quite say enough.

Resolved! Buyer ban

There was a way to stop someone from buying from you until they had at least on feedback. Is that still an option?

Help Feedback Requested - Why Isn't My Stuff Selling?

I've been selling on eBay since the late 1990's and I understand that the marketplace has changed. I have several items up for sale (and one for auction--as recommended by eBay), but most of my items--even though in the correct category and have keyw...

NEW CATAGORY needed for 18" American Girl Doll items

I have had an item removed for being "Miscategorized" and the suggested new category that eBay gave me would have been a worse recategorization. After spending an hour on the phone with FOUR different eBay departments, NONE could find an appropriate ...

Resolved! Listing Removed: Violent Materials

For the first time in nearly 20 years on eBay I had a listing removed! I feel like I hit a right-of-passage! But seriously, on my selling ID I listed the film "Nekromantik" last night and found this morning that it had been removed because: "The film...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors