Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

International Buyer Request Question

An international buyer from Portugal purchased an item from me (hasn't paid yet) and wants me to ship it to some address in my state for the purpose of avoiding import fees. This address isn't tied to his account in any way. I told him that he would ...

Request to eBay on "blocked buyers"

I've had to block someone last night. But then it occurred to me if she has multiple accounts or starts a new account she can still purchase from me. This caveat circumvents the blocking process. My request to eBay is when a seller adds a buyer to th...

Someone in San Jose moved my cheese.

Yes, dear. I'm "looking for my selling activity". Why does ebay keep moving the cheese around? Selling activity appeared on my summary page yesterday just like always. Today? **Poof**.

Shipping Internationally

Back to selling on Ebay but really confused re shipping internationally.I would like to ship priority but when I estimate the cost, it's a lot of money. I am looking at other, experienced sellers similar items and they are quoting priority mail for a...

listing multiple items

I've been using turbo lister for many years to list several different templated items. I see ebay is phasing out turbo lister and want to know if there is a similar ebay program to template items and select and list several different selected items t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Double Charges

I would encourage all sellers to carefully scrutinize your ebay Final Value Fees this month, particularly for Final Value Fees on and around June 10th. EBAY IS DOUBLE BILLING FINAL VALUE FEES. I was charged the FVF TWICE on the same day for the same ...

Cannot load Summary page, can't load "Selling" or "All Selling" - Get 404 Error

Since yesterday morning, can't load any page related to selling. Attempts to load My eBay Summary page give "404 Error". Can't load any page related to Selling. Other eBay pages are fine. Can search and see my items for sale, but can't do anything wi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How EBAY Scammed Me Out Off A $125.00 Coupon !

I'm sure most of you sellers got this offer from Ebay at one time or another. Here is the deal . You list a car for sale on Ebay at any price and get a coupon worth $125 when the car sells and gets paid. The coupon is to be used on Ebay to buy anythi...

Resolved! Possible scammer.

Hi there, I believe I may have purchased an item from a scammer. The seller is new to eBay (supposedly) and has zero feedback, just opened his account on June 12th. His Paypal account is unverified. He only listed one item, a Toshiba external drive (...

So this is a new one on me....

About a month or so ago I had two buyers report to me that they received a message from Ebay saying that we could not ship to their location. Both buyers found this odd since one buyer was a previous buyer of ours and knew we serviced their area and ...

Resolved! I'm stumped. Can someone give me a hand, and not the slapping of both palms together kind?

I'm preparing to list 5 items on a single listing, which I've done before, but I always offered the "Best Offer" option for the buyer. I don't want to do that this time. Is there a way for a seller who does not have a storefront to do this, or am I g...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why PayPal WHY?

So....I have always printed my packing slips from PayPal for a few different reasons. One, it makes sure I've been paid (regardless of what eBay shows) and as a holder of multiple IDs I liked being able to print out all my packing slips for all IDs f...

cash flow

I see posts from many people about the lack of sales recently. I personally feel great concern when sales sag either here or on Amazon. This is because the quarterly taxes are unforgiving. I have to be careful not to spend much of my bookselling inco...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling store coupons

Does eBay allow selling store coupons? Such as baby formula 8 dollars off? It says on the coupon not to be resold so I don't want to get in trouble. I see others doing it but wondered if it was OK

Most Marked as Helpful Authors