Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! over bidding by wayyyyyyyyyyy to much

Hello everyone I have two people overbidding each other on my Model Planes. These model planes are should go for around $100. They are bidding over $1000 for them. I believe they are not in the least serious, just playing some type of game between th...

Pot Kettle Black ~ Insecure EBAY

Obviously eBay's stance on security is: Don't do as we do ... do as we say do. We don't care ... we don't have to ... we're eBay. Apparently sellers have to rush to conform to the new standards ... but NOT eBay.

InsecureEbay.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

So I am guessing the new selling rules only apply to small sellers.

Well this morning I log on to find 141 listings out of 210 do not comply with the outside link rule. They were fine yesterday. I am guessing the template I have been using for years has something in the code. I have no outside links or contact inform...

Ebay always Favor's the Buyer 99% of the time!

EBAY is the biggest pile of **bleep**, they always favor the buyer, even when furnish them with all the proff that they need to see that the buyer is completely wrong and a lier. They still give the buyer all the time in the world to return an item, ...

Where Do Sellers Find Inventory

As an eBay seller and caretaker I found this article heartbreaking https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/09/how-the-elderly-lose-their-rights/amp Seriously? Companies that provide care to seniors own estate sale companies and are fighting in cou...

Is there a way to only offer free shipping to certain ZONES?

I have been a seller on ebay for many years. I love offering free shipping to be competitive, but when I live in oregon and someone on the EAST coast wants to buy my item. I can literally LOSE money. I can't compete with the East Coast sellers or Cen...

fitment and dates

I was just told by an eBay rep that I have to remove the dates from my listings and titles in order for my items to sell ? Uh how are the buyers or myself going to know what motorcycle it fits ?something that is for a big twin 1984-1999 is not going ...

Resolved! Single Listing Promotion Question

I'm just dabbling a bit with the Single Listing Promotion program to get a feel for how it works. From the Promoted Listing Overview FAQ:"Each quarter, Anchor Store subscribers receive a $25 credit and Top-Rated sellers receive $30." Question:I've so...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Help - Remorse Return

A buyer bought a coin, is not happy with it. Requested a remorse return. I approved it. He has until Oct 13 to ship it back. Is my part done for now? Anything else I need to do with this? Or just wait for the coin to come back? If the buyer isn't hap...

IPR Auto-Selected

I specifically don't have IPR checked on a lot of my items because I want buyers to be able to use the shopping cart and request combined shipping. I started noticing yesterday that when I sell similar IPR is auto-selected even though it was not sele...

Non existent views.

Never seen anything like this. I've had a pair of money clips on 6 days. Literally no views. 0 View.Lots of other stuff without views. How do I fix this? Been using a lot of keywords lately.

Is eBay slow for anyone else? Sellers especially.

Just wondering if it's my internet connection or if eBay itself is loading everything very slowly. For example in trying to ship something the page to creat a label would take so long to load it would time out. When trying to respond to a question ab...

August 2017 Ebay Bucks seller promotion

Did anyone receive the August 2017 ebay bucks seller promotion and then not receive credit for that promotion? I received this promotion in one of the Ebay emails they sent me, activated it, and sold multiple items during the sale period. Waited for ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors