cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WATCHERS?

I was making a sale every day, sometimes within minutes of listing. Very recently sales have slowed down to one every few days- around the same time I noticed that the "Watchers" are no longer showing up.

I am seeing publicly that watchers are showing up on ONE item that has 3 watchers. Other items have many more watchers. What's the deal!? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

WATCHERS?

Hard to say why without seeing what/how you are selling................if you are a new seller you may have been selling stuff in high demand and now are selling more mundane things.  Selling immediately after you list is an indication you are listing things that people have on their autosearch lists at a reasonsable price (or less)......at least that's what I think....... 

Watchers.......well there are 100's of discussions on watchers.......frankly, I ignore them and their numbers.....you will never know if they are potential buyers who eventually  buy/sellers who are watching to see if your item sells.....etc........

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

WATCHERS?

@stephanie_9493 wrote:

I was making a sale every day, sometimes within minutes of listing. Very recently sales have slowed down to one every few days- around the same time I noticed that the "Watchers" are no longer showing up.

I am seeing publicly that watchers are showing up on ONE item that has 3 watchers. Other items have many more watchers. What's the deal!? 

I've noticed it too - nothing I've listed in the past week has a single watcher . The strange part is some of the items were relisted after a 30 day BIN  and most had multiple watchers  but never sold - now nothing . Tulips 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

WATCHERS?

multiple item listings show all watchers to the buyers,auction items 5 and above,buy it now items 10 and above,the sneaky changes continue.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply