Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Feedback

I had two situations where buyers leave me positive feedback, but the comments were negative. Instead of messaging me directly about the issues they just posted it to the feedback first. I have given one buyer a complete refund, and the other we agre...

WHY Doesn't eBay Block Buyers from Countries I have BLOCKED!

Why do I keep getting buyers being able to bid or click on to buy items when they are from out of the USA? I just had a Canadian bid on an auction and then contact me that they could not pay (I also have non US$ Payment blocked there, but they should...

SALES DOWN!? Looks at this!

Been having issues with eBay on and off. Mainly on the app. All updated and on an iPhone 7. App purchases are 50% of eBay sales. Im searching today for clothing items as well as others and the search comes up as NO SEARCH RESULTS FOUND. Whats up with...

Concerned About Buyers

I listed a new PS4 for sale and so far all of the bids have been from buyers with very low feedback, like single digit. I just got a bid today from a buyer that has 0 feedback, but it shows he's been a member since 2014. I'm concerned about what is g...

Resolved! Supplier ruining my rep

Hello. This is my very first posting, so I do hope my question is not one that potentially violates any rules. I'm working with a supplier of warehouse goods. While he has good merchandise that sells very well, he is awful with communication and has ...

Resolved! Advice needed on scam

Long story short: I sold a CPU processor for $500.00 to a customer. He responds today, requesting a refund with a photo saying I sent him a hard drive. As I personally packed the auction and have never seen that hard drive in my life, I know that is ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellling totals on Ebay are incorrect on both seller hub and seller manager

Just looked at my monthly total for both of my stores. One store has been switched to Seller Hub. Says I sold total of $264.35 and sold 8 items. I sold 10 items and the added up total comes to $240.10.Second store is still under Selling Manager and s...

Questions buyers

So, a potential buyer sends me a question and I answer it. Then he responds with a "Thank You" message. When does his "thank you" response show up as an "Unanswered Question"? Annoying.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller below standard rating risks and remedies

Having been with ebay for years and 500 transactions, both selling and buying, i am now below standard. When i ended up in the hospital and couldn't ship the items i was selling i had a friend try to take over for me and ship what they could and cont...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback system needs automation added for sellers

Here's my beef. I've endured many changes over the years, few actually good, and especially removing a sellers ability to leave negatives for buyers, but the continued increase in the number of sellers that do not bother to leave feedback is flat out...

unpaid item assistant

Almost 20 years selling on eBay and I've never used Unpaid Item Assistant. Never set it up or even know where to find it. But now, suddenly, it's preventing me from opening a case (no pay over a month ago) and getting my fees back. Ebay also tells me...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promtion Manager says Discount not high enough - Why?

I have several items that are teh same price. but when I create a 5% discount for the group of items some don't get discounted and promotions manager says the discount for this item is not high enough.While the other items that are the same price are...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors