Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Typical time to recive a refund of sellers fees?

Is it normal for eBay to take years to refund sellers fees? Part of the delay was on me, but still… Backstory: In the summer of 2016 I sold an item on eBay and the buyer claimed it was either damaged or not as described and wanted a full refund. eBay...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claims return system doesn't work.

Have a situation where a buyer said their item is defective. No problem, it happens these are used parts after all. I regularly get a few returns a month and process them with no problem. However, this buyer insists the return system doesn't work. I ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lacking motivation, need a bit of a boost tonight...

So I haven't listed much in the past two weeks. Been working on a massive stamp collection that's both full of good stuff, and costing the B&M store a mint so that they want a bunch of money from the sales when I get around to listing stuff. (Basical...

Looking for any advice on a BAD BUYER COMMENT

Let me start by saying that I am new to this, I took over my hubbys account to get serious with selling to provide an income for us. We had 100% positive feedback that we have worked very hard for and provide great items at a good price and in great ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay is such a lose lose. It makes me cry.

Don't ever use auto-refund. You won't see your item or your money again. And Ebay won't do anything. Why do they even have this moronic feature. I accidently had it enabled on an auction and found all of this out the hard way. I have a chat transcrip...

Resolved! Seller phone number

Can I provide my Seller phone number to an eBay customer that has already purchased?When they contact me for questions or tech support, it is often easier to talk on the phone.

Webinterpret and eBay....

Be warned. EBAY and WEBINTERPRET cooperate and the result... you lose money. Withdraw money!How do they do it?A WEBINTERPRET representative will contact you, and as a company that cooperates with eBay, promises to reproduce your store on eBay website...

seller support

Im about to change where we sell... there is no way to contact customer service for anything...Sick and tired of the crap!!!

Someone requesting a total of a single item I have for sale.

Hi. I have someone who first asked if I would negotiate shipping charges. After I relooked at my item I realized the shipping was set to USPS Priority Mail instead of USPS Ground Advantage. I believe somewhere in the relisting it changed on me. So I ...

held funds

sorry, i know this has been discussed before but think they are old threads at this point and i can't reply to them. i recall (barely) from reading them that several people on the board seemed to know the answer to what happens to the held seller mon...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay Banned me for life what do I do?

Guys I don’t understand EBay at all!! I had an account with eBay UAE, then when I tried to find out how to change the region I couldn’t. So I made a new account here in Paris, France. I listed my gaming PC for sale and then after the ad was posted th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Local Pickup and QR Code

I had a buyer make a purchase a little over 3 weeks ago.I am in Texas and they are in Louisiana and they requested to pick up the unit since this was for a missionary trip and they wanted to save money on shipping costs.This is fine and I told them w...

eBay's facebook page

At 812 am this morning, I asked a question on eBay's facebook page.They came back with I needed to sign into my account.I did.It is now 9:53 am.Should I sign out and ask my question again?Or, do I wait? It was a question about a counterfeit takedown ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors