Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How has eBay affected you positively?

With all the negativity out there here is a question. How has eBay positively affected your life? For me it has been in many ways. One it let me quit my job and I was still able to support myself until I landed another better job. It has allowed my f...

Post office lost box.

A lady bought a big box of clothes from me so i shipped every thing was great.She left me great feed back.So she ordered another box so i shipped the day after she paid on the 12th of this month.Now i see she has filed a not recieved case against me,...

Unauthroized Charge dispute opened by buyer....

Hows it going all? Looking to get a little advice on a dispute... I sold a 12 month Xbox Live code in January, buyer purchased, I sent the code, buyer left positive feedback. Now 2 months later the buyer opened an unathorized charge dispute in Paypal...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help IDing Ralph Lauren Men's Wool Pants

I'd greatly appreciate any help identifying what kind of pants these are. They're Ralph Lauren Polo men's wool pants. Are they equestrian pants? Cross-country ski pants? Casuals?They have zippered front pockets, button-flap back pockets.They seem a l...

Resolved! The range of unboxing experiences purchasing from independent sellers

Recently I went on a buying bing to get vintage Moschino pieces for a special project. I shopped on all platforms I could find. My experiences were as wide as it is from here to Mars. From Cereal boxes with duct tape to fully wrapped presents with ha...

Resolved! Out of Line Prices on Vintage Costume Jewelry

I have noticed some outrageous prices on vintage costume jewelry and some shipping costs are also way out of line. Furthermore...some descriptions are so brief and lacking in the most basic descriptions...like size! Wow...have you seen some photos......

Resolved! Ebay’s Rules Regalations Policy

To us Ebay Is a Good Place To Sell Items” We Found To Read There Rules” Reglations And Policy’s Has Helped Us” And has taught Us Things About selling We Would Have Never Knew Also When We Have Questions We Contact Ebay About It “ Because Ebay Does Ha...

Toys R Us frenzy

Anyone notice an increase in folks interested in any Toy R Us items you have for sale? I had one lot of items and it included a piece with the Toys R Us name on it. It started to get offers and folks wanting JUST that piece from the entire lot. I had...

Form history not saved on ebay

Here is a problem I have been unable to figure out. To start with, I use Firefox as my browser. I list about 250 auctions per week and frequently offer similar kinds of item from week toweek. Up until recently, my form history / autocomplete would sa...

best offer

am i the only seller who actually likes the best offer option?....i really really do love it! as long as its an offer above what i paid for an item ill take it! 95% of offers i recieve i accept...anyone else? or am i totally alone? everyone else seem...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

I want to see watchers .....

I have been selling on eBay for years and part of my research is, of course, to view completed items that I may be considering listing. I am positive that I used to be able to view other sellers active listings and there was a little red number of cu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors